Tata Motors today launched the new Nexon EV MAX, an extention of Nexon EV at a starting price of INR 17.74 lakh (ex-showroom All India). Powered by Ziptron technology, it will be available in two trim options – the Nexon EV Max XZ+ and Nexon EV Max XZ+ Lux; and 3 colors – Intensi-Teal (exclusive to the Nexon EV MAX), Daytona Grey and Pristine White. Dual tone body colour will be offered as a standard.
– Equipped with a 40.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack
– Nexon EV Max offers ARAI certified range of 437 km (under standard testing conditions).
– The Nexon EV MAX produces 105 kW (143 PS) of power and delivers an instant torque of 250 Nm available at push of the pedal, resulting in 0 to 100 sprint times in under 9 secs.
– Nexon EV Max will be available with options of a 3.3 kW charger or a 7.2 kW AC fast charger.
– The 7.2 kW AC fast charger can be installed either at home or at workplace, which helps in reducing charging time to 6.5 hrs.
– Nexon EV MAX will support a faster charging time of 0 – 80% in 56 mins from any 50 kW DC fast charger.
– Customers can choose between 4 regen levels based on the driving conditions: Level 0 with nil recuperative braking, going up to the highest Level 3 aiding single pedal driving. The Company has also added an intuitive feature – auto brake lamps which gets activated once a certain level of regen is achieved, this helps to alert fellow motorists.
– The battery and motor pack are IP67 rated.
– The battery and motor warranty for Nexon EV Max is 8 years or 160,000 km.
Tata Motors has more than 25,000 EVs on the Indian road, out of which over 19,000 are Nexon EVs.
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.