Tata Motors announced that Nexon EV is now available a monthly fixed rental starting at Rs. 41,900/- in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Subscription plans ranging from 18 to 36 months include insurance cover, roadside assistance and maintenance. TATA Motors will also install the EV charger at customer’s place.
Announcing the launch of the programme, Shailesh Chandra, President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said that the program is ideal for customers preferring ‘usership’ over ‘ownership’ in the era of shared economy.
The subscription model is specifically meant to serve customer groups like corporates who prefer to lease, individuals with frequent intercity job transfers, and expatriates who stay for a fixed tenure.
Below are the salient features of the plan:
1. Nexon EV XZ+ variant is available under subscription plans. Customers can choose colour from – Signature Teal Blue, Silver Grey, and Moonlit White.
2. Program launched in collaboration with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services as operating partner. All activities from token payment collection, credit check, vehicle delivery to collection of monthly subscription fees and vehicle servicing will be handled by Orix. A subscribed Tata Nexon EV will be registered by Orix under self-drive category and hence will have a black number plate.
3. Customers are free from vehicle registration and paying road tax.
4. Permissible usage capped at 18,000 km per year of subscription, with 1,500 km usage available per month.
5. Minimum lock-in period for the subscription is 18 months. Post subscription tenure, customers can either choose to extend it or return the vehicle.
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.