MG Motor India has launched the new ZS EV 2021. Key details and what has changed from the last year’s model –
1. A new 44.5 kWh Hi-Tech battery and a certified range of 419 Km (the 2020 model also has a 44.5 kWh battery pack but a lower range of 340 km). With the new model, users can get 300-400 KM range in most situations, claims MG.
2. ZS EV 2021 comes equipped with new 215/55/R17 tyres.
3. The vehicle and battery-pack ground clearances have been increased to 177 mm and 205 mm respectively.
4. Available for bookings in 31 cities. The car was initially launched in 5 cities in January 2020.
5. Rest of the specifications – power (143 PS), torque (350 Nm) and acceleration (0 to 100 kmph in 8.5 seconds) remain as is.
MG provides a 5-year warranty for unlimited KMs, 8yrs / 1.5 lac KM warranty on the Battery Pack system, Roadside Assistance for 5 years, and 5 Labour-free Services.
Available in 2 variants. Excite priced at INR 20.99 lakhs and Exclusive priced at INR 24.00 lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
MG has introduced the ‘EcoTree Challenge’ during the launch event, wherein ZS EV owners can participate in the ecological initiative and track their CO2 savings and national ranking in real-time.
MG’s ecosystem partners for the ZS EV Include:
|1||eCharge Bays||One-stop solution for home charging Installation|
|2||Exicom||End of lifecycle battery storage and EV Charging infrastructure|
|3||Fortum Charge & Drive||Provides DC Fast Charging Infrastructure|
|4||Tata Power||Provides DC Fast Charging Infrastructure|
|5||Umicore||A Sustainable solution for EV end of life battery Recycling|
|6||Delta||AC Charging infrastructure for Homes/Offices|
|7||TES-AMM||A Sustainable solution for EV end of life battery Recycling|
|8||SIAPM||HybridPack Drive power modules to manage the electric energy flow|
|9||CATL||Global leading battery Manufacturer|
|10||UAES Bosch||Provides core electronics components|
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.