Toyota launched its all-new Innova Hycross MPV in India, days after its debut in Indonesia. The Innova Hycross moved to a new monocoque platform and a petrol-hybrid engine for the first time. Pre-orders for the new Toyota Innova Hycross will start online from November 25th at INR 50,000, with pricing to be announced shortly. Delivery is scheduled from January 2023 after the price announcement. Toyota is offering the new Innova Hycross with a standard warranty of 3 years/1,00,000 km and an optional extended warranty of up to 5 years/2,20,000 km. Moreover, the company is offering an 8-year/1,60,000 km warranty on the Hybrid battery.
The major highlights of Innova Hycross are
– 5 variants on offer with no diesel powertrain (2 petrol, 3 hybrids)
– Hycross hybrid has claimed fuel efficiency of 21.1kpl
– Hycross is based on the modular TNGA-C platform of the manufacturer
– Debuts Toyota’s ADAS features in India
Innova Hycross Powertrain
– The Innova Hycross is powered by a 2.0-litre strong-hybrid engine that will provide a fuel efficiency of 21.1 kmpl and will be able to sprint from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.5 seconds.
– The new TNGA 2.0-litre four-cylinder gasoline engine with CVT gearbox puts out 174 PS of power and 205 Nm of peak torque.
– The 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol-hybrid engine with e-drive has a max power output of 186 PS and torque output of 188 Nm + 206 Nm (Engine Torque + Motor Torque).
– The MPV is 4,755mm long, 1,850mm wide, and 1,795mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,850mm.
Innova Hycross Safety Features
The new Toyota Innova Hycross receives a Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) suite of features that includes dynamic radar cruise control, auto high beam, Lane Trace Assist, blind spot monitor, 6 SRS airbags, electronic parking brake, TPMS, Remote Immobiliser, ABS with EBD and rear disc brakes. It also receives its first in-segment Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA).
Innova Hycross Interior
The new Toyota Innova Highcross interior features a completely redesigned cabin, new dashboard layout, panoramic sunroof, a 10.1-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, ventilated front seats, multi-zone climate control, a nine-speaker JBL-sourced music system, dual-tone black and brown theme, digital controls for the AC, a new steering wheel, a new instrument cluster with a coloured MID. Equipped with a reclining seat with an ottoman function, a cup holder, and a tray for the second-row seat. The Innova Hycross gets its 7-seater and 8-seater layout when it comes to seating.
The full specification sheet of the Toyota Hycross is available here.
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.