London-based think tank Bridge India, and Faradion, the world leader in non-aqueous sodium-ion cell technology, are organising this invite-only event in Delhi to discuss the latest trends in battery technology and what the coming decade of innovation in the sector looks like for India.
Official Event Page – Click here
November 25, 2019 | 14:00 – 20:00
The LaLiT, Near Police Station, Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi
– Learn about the latest international innovation in the sector and how India could benefit;
– Understand how Use Cases in the auto, electric bike, telecoms and other industries are evolving and how they could benefit you;
– Hear from the leading decision-makers from government, industry and academia;
– Build an understand of what is likely to happen in the sector in the coming decade; and
– Network with your peers from India and abroad.
Since it is an invitation-only event, send an email to email@example.com with your Name, Job Title, Organisation Name, Email and Phone number, and your area of interest to register.