Hyderabad based EV manufacturing company ETO motors has launched Bulk-e Plus with an ICAT certified range of 148 km enabled by a 9.4 kWh LFP battery pack and a payload capacity of 500 kg. The vehicle was recently showcased at the launch of Go Electric Campaign in Hyderabad alongside company’s passenger vehicle ETO TRILUX.
Notably, the current leadership team of ETO is the erstwhile leadership team at Olectra Green that is the leading electric bus manufacturer in the country. BYD is the technology partner for the company.
More about Bulk-e Plus
Use case – Last mile logistics and e-commerce deliveries
Existing customers include leading e-commerce and logistics companies like Amazon, BigBaske, Grofers, Udaan and Moeving.
Price – INR 3.66 lacs. The vehicle is eligible for FAME 2 subsidy.
The company claims an operational expense of less than Re 1 per km that would result in fuel savings of nearly INR 1 lakh per annum.
Battery Pack – LFP lithium-ion battery with a warranty of 3 years or 80,000 km.
Specifications of Bulk-e Plus
Salient Features of Bulk-e Plus
– Aerospace grade Aluminum frame
– Ergonomically designed and adjustable bucket seat for the driver with seatbelt
– Rear view camera with alarm
– 13 Inch Wheels compared to regular 9 inch wheels
– Combined braking system with Disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear
– Comes equipped with a cargo box of 6ft length
– GPS tracking system for remote analysis and shut-down function
– Regenerative braking technology
According to a release, the ETO team also created 30MW charging infrastructure and has an order book of 3000+ cargo vehicles from multiple players from the e-commerce industry. ETO Motors’ portfolio includes e-rickshaws (L3), e-Autos (L5), 4 Wheelers in both passenger and cargo segments. The passenger vehicles are being used for ride sharing at the metro stations in Delhi, Noida, Nagpur and soon to start in, Hyderabad and Pune.
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.