Manufactured at the Mercedes-Benz India plant at Chakan, Pune, EQS 580 is India’s first locally manufactured luxury EV. Claims to be India’s longest-range EV. Bookings open with a booking amount of INR 25 Lakhs.
The EV has a certified range of 857 km and a practical range of 611 km.
Salient features of EQS 580 4MATIC
Lithium-ion battery – The EQS 580 has a 107.8 kWh lithium-ion battery with up to 12 cell modules and pouch or hard case cells.
Motor – Powered by dual electric motors with 385 kW total output. They can distribute up to 516 hp and 855 Nm of torque to all four wheels. The “permanently excited synchronous motors” (PSMs) feature permanent magnets to generate AC current with high power density and efficiency.
– Up to 300 km of range in just 15 mins using 200 kWh Ultra-fast DC charger
– 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds
– Drag coefficient of 0.20.
– 5216 mm length | 3210 mm wheelbase | 1926 mm wide | 1512 mm tall
– Rear axle steering up to 10 degrees
– MBUX Hyperscreen: This 56-inch, curved screen unit extends from A-pillar to A-pillar
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.