On September 19th, 2023, Godawari Electric Motors introduced their electric three-wheeler e-loader, Eblu Reino, at INR 3,34,999 (Ex-showroom), marking their debut in the EV three-wheeler cargo segment in India. Pre-bookings will commence on September 19th, 2023, coinciding with Ganesh Chaturthi, and deliveries are scheduled to initiate from September 20th, 2023.
The company currently offers the Eblu Rozee (EV three-wheeler- L5M), Eblu Spin, Eblu Thrill (e-bicycle), and the Eblu Feo electric family scooter in the Indian market. Hyder Khan, CEO of Godawari Electric Motors, said that the EV has been designed within the company’s facility in Raipur.
Features of Eblu Reino:
- 10.2 kWH Li-ion battery
- 49Nm peak torque.
- 110 km range on a single charge.
- Top speed of 45 km/hr.
- Includes regenerative braking for reduced battery stress and extended driving range.
- 500 Kg payload capacity.
- Length 3035 mm.
- Height 1775 mm.
- 2110 mm wheelbase.
- 235 mm ground clearance for managing bumps and undulations.
Features, Comfort & Safety:
- Equipped with hydraulic shock absorbers with Coil spring on front and rear suspension to ensure cargo safety.
- Utilizes hydraulic actuated drum brakes for smooth navigation through traffic.
- Cargo space – 1549 mm x 1350 mm x 319 mm.
- Charging time: 6 hours 30 minutes.
Warranty and Financing:
- The company provides a 3-year and 30,000 km warranty.
- Customers can avail financing options through tie-ups with leading institutions including IDBI Bank, SIDBI, Bajaj FinServ, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Paytail, EZFINANZ, Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, Revfin, Amu Leasing Pvt Ltd, and Paisalo.
Godawari Electric Motors has made substantial investments in network expansion, establishing 50 dealerships across the country, with plans to increase to 100 dealers by the end of the fiscal year, said an official statement.
Subscribe today for free and stay on top of latest developments in EV domain.